Thursday, April 29, 2021

Featherfall - creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Featherfall and a guide to what is in them. and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Featherfall


Featherfall is Dinkie and tiny central! So if you have one of those avatars this is the sim for you! I even dug out my dinky, upgraded it to bento and took a photo of one of the cute outfits you can get here. There is also plenty for others, some great decor and normal sized avatar clothing and jewelry!







Lets start with the Dinkie outfit! This is by Peeps and it is their BCA Medieval Peasant Dress. It comes with a hud to change the pattern on the skirt . Its SUPER cute!






Now to the human ...or human like..clothing. First up is this cute little starry number by Sew & Tell called Stella Finis. I really love the skirt on it! AND the giant ball of yarn Im on? which, are found all over Featherfall's sim for you to just ride about on. It's available to buy as well! It's by Abranimations and comes with both owner only and rezzer versions so everyone can ride one!. Also a range of colors!






Next up this Boho outfit by ~SWD~ Called Boheme Garb *Wisteria. You can wear the skirt with our with out the over wrap. I paired with it a tattoo from Stardust called Althea - Night Tattoo. I really like how delicate it is!





Now I have for you this adorable outfit by -RabbitHouse- called Margravine. And I really wish I had remembered to get a good photo of the gorgeous embroidery on the left shoulder and the pants. I added ot it something I forgot to blog on Isles of Tarrin which is Harshlands elven flute gacha. There is also a purple Relay version as well! I'm showing off the ultra rare here though.





lastly for clothing is this elegant monotone gown also by ~SWD~ called Elyane's Night. It can be worn both with and with out the lace over lay and sleeves.





Now onto the decor items . These two cute items are by Dinkies Boutique and their The Secret Garden line. Showing here are the relay offerings of Potted Chickweed*Sleeping Eddie and Robin with Key . They also have a Dinkie sized Secret Garden to get and rez!





These lovely crystal items are by .: Runic :. and are their Crystal Lily and Crystal Swans. They have a nice shimmer to them and one of the lilies is animated with sparkles!





The last item is a Fairy tower doll house by Little Big Designs and it ...is..AMAZING . It opens up with clicks and inside its a doll house! Instead of taking a bunch of photos I took a video you can see here to see the details and just...its wow..

1 comment: