Saturday, April 24, 2021

Tempest Bay - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Tempest Bay with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Tempest Bay


And now we go into a full fledged shopping sim with many more stores in it! I've got just a few highlights to show off but there is a lot more to find here!

Gonna start with my first couples outfit of the year! Its another thing I love about having Adar join me in this. COUPLE SHOTS!






This just STUNNING matched set is by Silvan Moon Designs, I'm wearing The Virgin Queen Gown and Adar has on a Chanson de Roland Tudor Set. Its a very well made and researched period set! The Ruffs and the Jewelery on both are removable if you don't want to be super fancy but, I love the Texturing and mesh work put in them so much!





This gown by Les Encantades is called, appropriately and simply Snow White. As a fairy tale lover this was a MUST have. And this twist on the classic animated gown gives it a richer more lush feel.






Next we have a lovely eleven gown called Elfen Song by Paint the Sky with Stars, or PSS. Its elegantly simplistic in its design but has lush touches like the jeweled chains at the shoulders and neckline.





After that we go into a darker type of Fae with Antaya's Maleficent gown and Asura horns. The horns give off a light otherworldly glow and the gown has a feather texture on it that evokes a the gown worn by Angelina in the film that shares the name of the gown.





I saved one of the best for last, Zan's Rose Gown. As This is a gown that is a bit dear to me. The creator Zantyago asked for some input from me while making this flower like gown. And I just love it! it comes with a hud for a range of colors, and comes with several skirt, collar, over skirt and sleeve lengths! Its a delightful fairy gown that also can work among none fae.





Lastly are some decor items to set out! On the left is Lunaria's Unicorn Dreams wall art. Which I would love to own in real life and hang on my own wall. The flowers are color change or can be removed all together. On the right is Noble Creation's Forest Mirror, a pretty little mirror that shows a forest reflection and has mushroom and branch decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment