Friday, April 30, 2021

The Wandering Woods - creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Wandering Woodsand a guide to what is in them. and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to The Wandering Woods



This sim has some great clothing shops, decor shops and items for none human avatars. There are a NUMBER of shops that have some just amazing decor in them. Including some of the most epic statues you will ever see in secondlife! Need a breathtaking focal statue for a garden? Come find it here!

Lets show off some highlights of items in Relay vendors!






First up is a gown by Senzafine called Eolande. IT has rich purples and shimmers on it. In my hands, is a bit of decor that I chose to use as a prop, it is The Wandering Spirit by Titans and I resized it down a lot. But its a Sim bit and works for both floating about your land or in your hand! I also have on Analog Dogs new hair called Lourans and one of two headpeices made for it, this one is the Flourish Crown.





Next is a match set by Spyralle Morgane and Morgan. I really love the pattern on these outfits! Side note you can buy the lamp next to us as well! YAY sim bits!






The last outfit I have to show you all is by The Annex and it is their Athena Kaftan. I will warn you, its sheer! Not a whole lot but Enough to tell. The leafy tatoo I have on is by Even~Tide and is called Leaf Scatter. And you can also pick up the fairies as well. More sim bits!






Now to the decor! These three items are by one of my favorite designers for mystically wonderful plants and buildings, Cerridwen's Cauldron! The statue is called Heart Mender and comes in a crystal form and also a marble. The green stuff at the base is NOT a part of the statue but their Crystal Groundcover. And the floating heart thing is called Crystal Hearts,Wall Mount. I took the photo in a night setting to show off how they glow!






Speaking of sim bits. You can take home the flowers you see about the sim! These are The Wandering Woods - Flowers by Titans!





And lastly these small boats by Rowanwood are their Pools of Ethuil Memoria Caravel . They come in still and floating versions and are just lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment