Saturday, March 7, 2020

Hardboiled...

March 6th.

Today's prompt for the Disneybound is the Roger Rabbit

Which, I still have my ticket stub from when it first came out. Its one of those movies I have a real good memory of seeing it as it was the first film we saw in theaters in the states after returning from living in Stuttgart West Germany in the 80s. Life of a Military brat.

I could have done Jessica, would have been SO EASY.

But I remembered Belle Epoque put out this outfit recently and it was just to perfect for an updated version of an old 40's Gumshoe type.

So, here I am as Eddie Valiant.

May have to watch this tonight its been a few years.



click for bigger


Outfit Belle Epoque { Linda } Grey (Add)SLURL
HairTRUTH Beatrix - RedheadSLURL
Pose*~*HopScotch*~* Love the CameraSLURL
Simbackdrop citySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment