Tuesday, March 3, 2020

New look, new Disneybound challenge!

First up CHECK THE NEW LOOK!

I've got a new head, skin and feet! A perfect way to start the 20's!

My new head is a BENTO Feline head called .:C:. Felis Bento Head SLURL and it is just amazing. Not only does it have expressions, it responds to huds that effect your expressions, slightly differently then a human head but still! But its sized so you can wear most rigged hairs with it. HELLO WELL FITTING LONG HAIR AGAIN WOOT.

Its mod so the skin makers are having fun with it. I tried to just tint it to match my old skin and, that didn't look so great so I picked up a new skin by .{Okaie}. SLURL for it, with a little tinting on my end as well to get it to be the light cream color I prefer. I used the coconut shade and it gives me some nice subtle stripes.

And then to round it all off, I picked up Apricot Paws: Feety Peets and I'm using the digitrade version. its not as OMG CAT LEGS as the Kinzart ones but it melds better with mesh bodies and goes with the skin!

And now to celebrate all this new me-ness. I'm going to do the March Disneybound challenge. Which I am a few days behind as I only heard about it yesterday.

So Sunday was Mickey & friends and I of course had to go with my all time Fav of them MINNIE MOUSE




click for bigger


OutfitH.H. Dot Dress (unpacked)SLURL
HairTRUTH Destiny - Redhead SLURL
PoseI forgot to write it down other then it was by SEmotionSLURL
SimSMK - Parade Zone (Main Street) SLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment