Saturday, March 21, 2020

Everything's Shiny, Captain.

March 21th.

Today's prompt for the Disneybound is the Disney Fox Acquisition.

ORIGINALLY, due to my husband suggesting it, I was going to do something from Titan AE. He had joked about doing "Planet Bob" and I was gonna attempt to do that.

But then...I remembered..

YOU KNOW WHAT DISNEY GOT WITH THAT MERGER

FIREFLY

THATS WHAT

So planet bob was tossed out and HELLO KAYLEE! Cause I love her.

This one got REAAALLLYY close to being a flat out cosplay as her style is very modern.

But I don't care. Everything's Shiny.



click for bigger

Outfit MI960802 MI Retro Overall With T-Shirt FITMESH *top texture custom*Marketplace
HairDoe: Sage SLURL
Pose*MP* Geisha Umbrella (Model Poses)shop no longer around
SimBackdrop CitySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment