Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I've been waiting for this moment

March 24th.

Today's prompt for the Disneybound is Tarzan.

I missed yesterdays due to a total and utter brain fart on what to do for it. I may try to pick it back up later though.

ANYWAY...Tarzan. not much to pick from for them. So. I went with Jungle Jane

also if you have never heard of any of the stage musical songs ...and yes there was an amazing stage musical...thats where I got the title from. The song is fabulous but HARD as the actress playing Jane has to learn to sing a lot of latin names for creatures!






click for bigger


Outfit S/D Mesh Sleeveless Crop Sweater & S/D Mesh High-waisted Panel Mini Skirt SLURL
Hair6.Doe: SamiraSLURL
Pose:LW Bento Poses - Changes shop no longer around
SimMy home simSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment