Saturday, March 28, 2020

Rez day Rez day! 12 years!



Click for Bigger



It's my rez day! that means time to put on a big poofy pink gown and pose with butterflies and flowers so that I can update the profile photo!

I really, fell back last year of posting much of anything here. But I'm feeling a bit different about this year. So much to look forwards to! This entire month of Disney bounding has been a blast. Got Fantasy Faire next month, YES I am an official blogger again! I'll make a bigger post about that in April before it all starts. Relay in Early June. Going to TRY to do some sim blogging at least once a month. I miss doing that and theres so many pretty sims these days!

My new look has me so happy and excited! Thats been a big help in my desire to blog more. Gotta remember I can expand my hair choices now too! I used to be so limited to what would fit on the mesh head.

Anyway ! 12 years on Secondlife Behind me! So many great memories and great friends made! Hers to more years, Friends, and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment