Friday, March 13, 2020

SHARKBAIT, HOO HA HA

March 13th.

Today's prompt for the Disneybound is Finding Nemo. I went with one of the Tank Crew Gurgle who is a Royal Gramma also known as a Fairy Basslet

I got the which colors on top reversed but...eh it still works lol

Also for the photo shoot I took myself over to Mischief Managed's Brighton Beach. If you've never heado fo Micheif Managed, its a Wizarding World (aka Harry Potter) Roleplay sim. I've been a part of it for 4 years now and am a member of its ooc staff. Come check us out! https://mischiefmanagedsl.net/ online or in world our landing point is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/patronum/100/141/1004 You can play a student at Hogwarts, teacher, or just a magical adult! All sorts of options are there!





click for bigger


Outfit top.: TORI TORRICELLI :. Roxelana Top [Dandelion]SLURL
Outfit skirtIS SUMMER BOHO SKIRT LILACSLURL
Hair""D!va"" Hair "Nene" SLURL
Pose::SB Poses:: BeachTime(I) BasicPack01SLURL
SimMischief Managed - Brighton Beach SLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment