Wednesday, March 25, 2020

One Little Spark.

March 25th.

Today's prompt for the Disneybound is Disney Ride Characters

There was never any other thought about who I was gonna do. One of my ALL TIME favorite Disney characters is a Ride only character.

Figment the dragon from the Journey into Imagination at EPCOT

But am I Figment in this?

NOPE

I'm his counter part the Dreamfinder, the man that created him.

Why?

MY HUSBAND IS A DRAGON...So...he just went purple and wore the yellow shirt that Figment sometimes wears

And pants cause...I wasn't gonna have him going about pantless even if OG Figment does..

Now my favorite dragon looks like my second favorite dragon :)

I grabbed his normal base avatar parts from Kinzart in purple instead of his usual red. Those credits are on my credits page.




click for bigger



Outfit - Top MAURA WOMEN BUSINESS SUITMarketplace
HairTRUTH VIP ReyaneSLURL
ON ADAR
Outfit - TopRIOT / Dane Tee - Summer SLURL
Outfit - PantsGAS [Men's Jeans Matthew SLURL
PoseNotAnotherPoseStore - DecendingMarketplace
Simbackdrop citySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment