Thursday, May 7, 2020

Agra Adara - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Agra Adarawith SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Agra Adara


Just a few items from here, theres loads of other things to grab. So do take a look at the sim!







This is a cute lil dress by {REC} called Fluttering Fae Dress. The wings are attached to the dress and so thats why I had to take my normal ones off. Its no mod so you cant turn them transparent BUT if your not super attached to the wings you have like I am thats not an issue. It comes with a hud for a range of colors but I liked the Rainbow one best!






For those that like to play a Lord of the Ring's Elf this gown is for you! It's by Eclectic Stars and is called Eowyn. Eclectic Stars is a shop just full of all kinds of geeky things so I do recommend a look see at it!





This is a cute lil rainbowy modern short dress called Dreams dress by Grumble. Ive not heard of the shop before but this is a cute dress with a kinda mermaid feel to it with the scales





Speaking of scales here is my handsome husband in Sakka's Studio's Ninja Outfit. It also comes with a hood and mask but those didn't fit him. And if you get the fatpack various parts are color change.


No comments:

Post a Comment