Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Heliodor - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Elemaria with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Heliodor

Some pretty pretty things here! Also this sim has the Jinx store on it and they have some AMAZING things for you other then what Im showing off so go take a look!

All the hair I have on in these is by !!Firelight!!, I'll say which one though. The hairs are all amazing though in colors and some shift colors! Which is hard for me to show here, but really the none natural colors for these hairs are just amazing.

And despite what it says above, THIS TIME I can tell you where to get the poses from as its a store in the sim! They are all from XPOSEure's Fantasio or Fantasia. I did forget to mark which was which but..go ahead and get both!



This set of armor by Scarlet Fey is called Heilung. Its a fantastic fantasy armor for females. I do recommend giving it a look over. The hair in this photo is called Candie, really nice ponytail



This avatar is by Jinx & Mr N and it is the beta version of their Dragotaur . Doesn't really suit me but I have seen a few people about the faireland pull it off rather well! I paired with with a simple straight down the back style hair called Cassiopeia. The top I have on is not from Heliodor but is from a shop on Zodiac, I miss filed it in a folder so didn't get to blog it then. It's by MALified and is called The Bard Queen Outfit. It comes with a skirt but obviously I cant wear that with the taur bottom






This pink gloriousness is four items, The dress is Dreaming Thicket's Morning Glory Gown and it paired SO well with the hair called Katelyn. The staff is by Jinx and is called Spirit Moon Staff, theres other colors of it that you can pick up as well. And lastly the necklace is by [ae] and is simply called Pegasus. It comes with earrings but..yeah the whole cant wear earring issue. You can see a close up of it here






This is for full sized avatars and is a fantasy fae set by Simply Shelby and is their Allegra Garden Set. I just love this but I know someone else that will love it more and I need to go get it for her as a gift.





This amazing gate is by Grey's Mind Maze Dreamgates is their dreamgate and I just LOVE the colors. There is a version with more transparent middle panels but I really like the solid look more.

No comments:

Post a Comment