Saturday, May 2, 2020

Lamented Fens - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Lamented Fens with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Lamented Fens

There are some amazing things on Lamented Fens for you to buy! Here's just a few of them







First up is a sexy lil number by Roped Passions called Olina Enchantress, Be forewarned the backside is sheer! It also comes with tall open toe sandals but they didn't work with my feet. I chose it though so that I could also show off this body tattoo by Endless Pain Tattoos called Juniper. It comes in a black and white version and the black showed up MUCH better on my fur then the white did. I think the darker symbols have something to do with Gor but I could be wrong about that.






Here I have a lovely summer dress by Mishmash Fusion called Ophelia Magic. There is also a solid purple version. Though I love how on the black and purple one the criss crosses on the front are both colors.





Next is another gown by Mishmash called Evdae . And I wish I could show you properly the sparkly sheer overlay it comes with I Just LOVE gowns that have an actual sparkle to them






And here I have another applier for an avatar to show off. To use this you will need the {c} Fawn Avatar, which is naother easily gotten gacha voucher style avatar. This amazing applier skin for it isby SKS Designs and is their Fantasy Fawn Mod Kit


Now onto some decor items!







First up is a Fantasy Faire item that is jointly made by Mini A Chuu And Harshlands it is their Fantasy Faire Crystal and they rotate, change colors and there is an animation in the crystal. It comes both with and with out the text and the worlds are separate.






MUSHROOMS mushrooms Mushrooms. I love mushrooms..I have probably more then anyone should have in their inventory. And now I have these delightfully glittery ones by Polenth's Mushporium in is well. They are simply called Purple glitter Mushrooms.






Best item for the last folks. This is a totally modular set where you can move the chairs about as you will. Not sure about the table top map. But HOLY CRAP this thing is amazing! Just perfect for if you play a little D&D in SL. It's by Mini A Chuu x Harshlands and is their The Ruins of Adralot set. Really for the tabletop rp loving folk this you need to go the shop that makes these. you can get other maps, Miniatures, and a whole lot more. Click the links below to see the map up close, its worth it this thing is AMAZING

Detail 1

Detail 2

Detail 3

Detail 4

No comments:

Post a Comment