Friday, May 1, 2020

Melusina’s Depths - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Melusina’s Depths with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Melusina’s Depths


I got some pretty pretty gowns to show you from this sim. So lets get started!





First up is this cute lil magical girl number by ::AMBIX:: Called Magical Guardian. It really gives off some Sailor Moon vibes even though its not a full skirt.






And here I have for you a slinky silk gown by .AiShA. called Myrcella. the gold collar on it is attached and I really need to see if this comes in a purple for a character over at Mischief managed. I paired it with another item from AMBIX which is their Glacial Crown . I just love crystal crowns and tiaras like this.






Next up is an outfit by, well I'll be honest I can't quite translate the abbreviation and symbols on the box and outfit it gives me ,',RxH,',FATA-DEI-FIORI and I THINK the shop is Rabbit House, there was no landmark. So If I got that wrong someone please tell me!

The outfit though is a glorious poofy dance dress with color change parts. and you can take the sheer over dress off.







lastly for outfits I have a slinky gold and silk number by AiShA called Venus, and you can change the gold to silver if you so wish. I paired it with the Mythos jewelery set by Rise Designs. Its a necklace and headdress set with many color change choices and I love the feathery look.





Last item is by a store I love to get music boxes from called 3rd Eye Perceptions. And while its not a music box its a great bit of sim decor called Timelost Bell. This would look nice tucked away in a forest someplace

No comments:

Post a Comment