Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sirens Lore - creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Sirens Lore with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Sirens Lore

Siren's lore had some of my favorite shops on it so I got a lot to show off. I really could have shown off more But then this post would be HUGE.






First is a lovely gown by [QE] Designs called Vesta and I am just in love with it. It comes with a texture change hud for other shades and there is a dark color and a light color version. This is the lights obviously.






Next up is matching couples historical set by one of my favorite designers Belle Epoque. The joint set is called Duchy of devonshire but you buy the duke and the duchess on their own. Its really sumptuous and luxuriously made. A must if you need a costume ball outfit or do historical RP.






And here we have Adar and I both wearing *Valkyr*'s Adventurer outfit. The male and female versions match but are not the exact same. Comes with a hud to change things! We've also both got on horns by Petrichor....formerly known as Plastik. I've got on the Lavai set and Adar has on the Verosh set. Erm the purple ones, the red ones are his normal ones.





And here is another favorite store Poet's Heart I have on their wonderful Sephrenia gown, which comes with a color chage hud and as well their Raidy Jewelry set, well part of it it has other bits I didn't wear. Also color change!






Last outfit for you is by FantaSea and it is a net and shell swimsuit called BombShell . you can change the color of the netting. I paired it with a trident by Ars Hokori called Trident of Allure, which YOU GUESSED IT, is also color change!






Lastly a bit of sim decor from [Harshlands] called Spring of the Faire. It has single and couples poses and the words on it say "Hope is like water, it never stops flowing."



No comments:

Post a Comment