Monday, May 4, 2020

Spirit Valley of Kuruk - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Spirit Valley of Kuruk with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Spirit Valley of Kuruk


Ok, I have next to nothing to show off for this sim as much as I love the sim.

Why?

Like 75% of stores are geared towards Tinies and Dinkies!

Which I don't have one of those.

BUT if you do GO TO THIS SIM!! So much good stuff for them!

I do have three items to show off though!







Two items in this photo. first the colorful figures by Spyralle called the Song of the Sun & Moon Set and I just really love the colors of them so much!

The bowls in front of it are a bit of sim decor By Loki and are singing bowls. If you touch them they make chiming sounds and are really just kinda meditative to play.


I don't HAVE any of them but you can also buy most of the bears you se scattered about the sim and a ridable one sized for kid avatars.






The other item is a lovely necklace with the FF logo its the 'Fantasy Fair Jewelry Set' by CHIMAERA and comes with matching earrings but I cant really wear earrings so..just the necklace.

The butterfly is not part of it...thats my outfit..

No comments:

Post a Comment