Saturday, May 6, 2023

Dingir - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Dingir I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Dingir


A lot of avatar skins and building bits and bobs in this sim! And some super cute full avatars and ridables! Take a look about and see what you can find! Heres what I have to show.






Thus cute as all get out full avatar is the Walcat Avatar/Animesh Combo with a RFL skin by *flUff* It's an avatar and a Rideable animesh companion! And it moves in the most hysterical way! As you can see at this link here





This simple Tunic is by Secrets of Gaia and is their Keri tunic. I like the bows on the hips and it comes in a range of colors






This bit of Rococo fabulousness by Nobel Creations is called, fittingly Antoinette. and it is just perfect if your after a simpler *yes for the era this is simple!* gown Rococo gown.





These fabulous fantasy plants, which rez out VERY large but thankfully shrink down easily, are by Color Alchemists . The pink ones are Nephentes and the other two are Foggia . They come in a range of colors and are really just a lot of fun. Theyd look great in a fantasy forest or in a cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment