Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Nysaris - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Nysaris I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Nysaris




With both Belle Epoque and Harshlands as sponcers and builders for Nysaris you know theres going to be some grand items of all sorts to buy here!





This is the first of two Relay outfits offered by Belle Epoque Both outfits are named for the Goddess Athena but one is an outfit and the other is a dress. This here is the outfit and it a two piece greek toga style and comes with the helm, shield and spear! Perfect for when you want the warrior out.





And this one is the Dress! You can also buy the statue behind me if you want. its a Combined offering by Belle Epoque and Harshlands






Moving onto other creators this short toga like fairy like dress is by Ashbourne & Burleigh called Jani . I matched it with some amazing jewelery by Drunken Brokkr. I have so got to look into them more as the body jewelry I have on by them is quite amazing. Close up of the hand jewlery Chest Jewelry close up and of the arm band






and this was a fun one. Adar and I are both holding the Artemis Spear & Athena Shield by Arkivet , The hud lets you change the colors and comes with some poses! Adar also has on a very well done Gladiator outfit by Viki called Claudio. And I have on Ari-Pari's Pomona Bound Dress. I also have on rainnn - Tempest Body Shine but I think the windlight didn't show it off. but you can see the glyphs that come with it on my fur.






I love a good harp and this harp is just amazing. The floral theme is stunning and the uniqueness of the strings made by water! its by Simply Shelby and is called Enchanted Fairy Harp Fountain set







and lastly one of the many statues you can get from Harshlands called Nysaris Hero Statue. Harshlands is known for their amazing statue work and this is very much one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment