Monday, May 1, 2023

Glimmering Meadows - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Glimmering Meadows I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Glimmering Meadows


As Jinx is the sim sponsor there are lots and lots of skins for their avatars and creations as well as accessories, including a lot in their main store. several lovely clothing stores and lots of decor! Including bits of the sims! as you will see. Do take a look in these shops






This colorful gown is the Butterfly queen gown by Dark Intentions. And I just adore how well it matches the colors of the sim! Its one of my favorite outfits I've gotten all faire. I am also wearing the Fae Queen's Lock by Toasted. I thought I got a close up of it but I cant find it. the charm is of the Chalace well symbol if you know what that is though. ALSO in my hair is a lovely flower wreath by [rnR] simply called Flowers K-06(crown), you can change the colors to a few choices





This cute lil outfit is called ouble in Punktown by *Lurve* Tr and comes with boots I am not wearing . Its got a fun look with lots of details and you can match the pants up with another top if you want!





And the last outfit from this region is The Moonstone studio's Anderwelt Adventurer Outfit . Theres a few choices for the colors on the top and its all separate so you can mix and match!





Now to Decor! These are both by The Moonstone studio like the above outfit and the butterfly is their Butterfly lantern and the tree is their Tree of Memory. The butterfly hovers up and down and both are very well made.






These fun Truffula tree like trees are by Nisa and called Cloud Magic trees and they are mesh topped with Particle leaves! its a very cool effect!






Know how I said you can get parts of the build? WELP you can even get the shops! And some of the flowers. So here you have by * Cinnamon the Glimmering meadows tent and by Jinx their flowers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment