Friday, May 5, 2023

Szystrum Synod - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Szystrum Synod I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Szystrum Synod


Snyod has so much to offer to buy. INCLUDING, now it was not set out earlier it's AMAZING eep! You can find that in the Contraption shop. Clothing, decor and loads of avatars, avatar bits and just fun stuff!






Lets start with this gown by Kotolier called Crystal dress and it lives up to its name! It shimmers some in the light and the lower half becomes a little clear like a Crystal! I paied it with the star orb you see about me. Its by Seydr and is called Astrograph Aura. Its one of their many items themed to match the sim! You can change the colors and other parts of the consolations. You can alos buy a small hand held version of this.





This next outfit is a two piece by :::c*C*c::: simply called cyber and this is an exculsive relay purple color. I paired it with some holo weapons by Constraint that I just found fun due to the BUTTERFLIES! The Shield is their Spectral Shield and the sword is their Aether Blade - RFL Butterfly. You can change colors and other adjustments on both!






You can't blog about things in a sim by contraption with out bloging some of their amazing work! And the vest and coat I have on is by them. This is their Astrom Coat and its quite elegant and of course you can change the colors of nearly everything but I left it Purple for relay. It would work for quite a few settings and also is in male shapes. I paired with it some other fun items by Seydr. Their Star of the 7 Houses : Halo and also the Hand versions. Two different items with the same theme. Again color change and glow change and other things. Fun toplay around with!






This last item is an entire avatar, of the beings said to live in the realm of Szystrum Synod. it is by SOMNIUM and is called the Syzstrumite. I teamed up with my friend EldorZi and got on Adar to help me show off three colors of the seven. On Adar on the right is the House Strife, Red of course. In the middle is EldorZi in House Progress, which is Blue, and I am in House Artistry, Purple! We are also in front of part of the EEP for the region and as I said you can now buy! These avatars conform to your own shape and you can play around with its looks that way, and Ive seen people add so much more to them to make a really custom unique one of a kind avatar.






Some Decor for you! this wall fountain is massive and stunning in world! Its by Jane&Finch and is their Scape Fountain, it is animated in a very realistic way and has a calming water sound.





Down in front are these lovely magical animated eggs, that also come in a holdable version. They are The Celestial Progeny by [+Oblivis+] and I set out all the different colors. I really like them and will put them out ..someplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment