Sunday, May 7, 2023

Spirits Crossing - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Spirits Crossing I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Spirits Crossing


A great range of stores, skins, tattoos, clothing, avatar bits and decor and LOTS of the sim build to take home! The Looking Glass is always great about offering their builds for sale. You can even get a modular kit for the shops to build your own village!






First up is one of the four elemental gowns by Tayren's Fantasy Fashions . I picked earth but air fire and water are also available and each looks different. They also come with hair! Though you can wear it without bu thte head piece may not fit right. I love a good Elemental themed outfit and the flowers on this one called to me!





This elegant gown by Emotivation is perfect for a night out! It's called Forest Dress. the beaded clasp on the belt adds a nice touch!





My last outfit for you is the Arwen Tunic by zOOm . It really gives me a nice Fairy feel to it! The leaf pattern can be changed to a few shades.





As I said The Looking Glass offers many bits of their builds and I grabbed the Corrupted Crystals set. The glowing floating stones have a slightly animated texture on them and are just really nice!





and this last item is by EED and is their delightful Faerie Moon. It has glowing parts and is just fun and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment