Thursday, May 4, 2023

Sialdor - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Sialdor I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Sialdor


The range of shops here in Sialdor is quite wide so theres a little something for nearly everyone! Explore the streets and see what you can find. Below is just a handful!





First up is a fun Steampunk outfit by *LuLu* called Mechanika. And I am wearing it while riding about Hopscotch's Baba's Rideable House. Im friends with the creative mind behind Hopscotch and asked what of their items they wanted blogged and they said the house for the funny. And lemme tell you..watching the Video of me trying to ride about on it is rather funny! But its also a cute fun ridable!





Next is this lovely Empire waisted gown by Barracuda called Arianne that I find quite nice! The top has a nice velvety texture. I paired it with a simple but cute necklace by The Undiscovered Jewel called ~J~ Einin's Egg Necklace. Its a new to me jewelery store that I so need to check out more of! A close up of the charm is here and you can see the cute dragon better!






Last outfit is a fantasy medieval gown by Senzafine and it is their Alisse Gown. I really like the detailing on it! I paired ith with the necklace from Jazabelle's Princess of Olympus set because I liked the jewelry with that set more then the rest. Mostly as the rest is rather reveling but I'm sure others will love it. As for the necklace I do love the feathered wings and the delicate colors used so much! Close up here I also attached one of the Mini golems from about the Sim you can get at Quills & Curiosities . Im not sure if its meant to be worn or decor but I wore it just fine as a companion!






As for decor I have here is a cute spell book and accessories set by Dreadfully Dark that comes with an animation when you stand on it. And I was so happy to see you could take home the magic brooms seen about the sim also by Quills and Curiosties!

No comments:

Post a Comment