Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Opera - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Opera I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Opera


There is quite a grand range of shop types on Opera! Clothing, decor, even fireworks! And an pose shop I missed due to Adar got me sick and 'Im fuzzy headed. Which is also why this post is late.








Lets start with this gown by Rfrye called Amelia . The embroidered sheer overlay is quite lovely and if you want a good gown for a daring night out I do recommend this!





Next up is a flirty side less dress by Devious Minds called Kismet! I love the base color and the even more colorful inset part.






This simple yet elegant gown by Faida and is called Brielle. The top is all lace so if you may want an underlayer to be modest but I do like the lace!





Poet's Heart never fails to create a lot of gorgeous outfits for the faire and their gown Lelam is one of this years! The stars had me go THIS is the gown of theirs I will wear.





I have more decor to show you all but I need sleep before I get worse so instead you just get these lovely offerings by Meadowworks The statues are from the sim and there are others you can buy and the frog on the flamingo is just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment