Saturday, April 30, 2022

Necturn Moon - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Necturn Moon with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Necturn Moon


So much cute stuff here! Lots of critters and appliers for critters as the sim sponder is jinx. But also some quite lovely outfits and other fun things!







I like to think of this photo as "wanna join our bird gang?" Adar and I have on matching outfits by .Viki. mines called Nilea and his is called Azaroth. Our birds are both by CKit Falconry and I have on their barn owl and Adar has on the Raven. I'm also tossing up and down a ball by Jinx called Necturn Moon Orb - Ice. He was supposed to have one to but uuhh We ran into a little problem with it and his none bento hands *click for for the funny* So no orb tossing for him! At least not until we can find him a bento anthro dragon he likes






Next up I have a cute lil fairy type outfit to show off! It's by the Moonstone Studio called Blossom Fairy. Its simple but super cute! and you can detach the white parts if you don't want them!






The last outfit is by Dark Fairy Fashions and is their Lark Silk Dress. comes with a hud in several colors! I also am holding the orb that Adar, sorta failed to. Which is the Jinx Necturn Moon Orb - Honey. And my glorious floral tattoo is by Find the fish and is called Fiesta It goes down the leg that's covered up as well.






Now for some Decor! This is the Konoha Jadite tree and there are versions with and with out the rock. I think it would look neat floating as well!






This cute lil fairy wreath is called Fairy Wreath with Daisys and is by Moonstone Studio. Versions both with and with out the hanging cord.






And lastly is this sweet lil lantern by CELESTE called the Curly Moon Star Lantern. I should have taken a photo at night to show off its glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment