Saturday, April 23, 2022

The Carnelian Archive - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Carnelian Archive with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to The Carnelian Archive


So much to get here! Not only is one of my favorite stores ( Petrichor) its sponsor but theres so many other great places to get stuff at too! Check out all the shops!

All of the poses you see in this post are from Poseidon Magic and are available in their two Relay offering Triple packs






And With this sim I bring you the first of the Mens clothing! Everyone Say Hello to my husband again! HI ADAR! We are in a matching couples outfit by !MoonliteCat Creations. The Dragon Lady and Lord outfits! Which comes with the boots and all! I also have on a hair by !!Firelight!! called Myrcella that CHANGES COLOR! Like it rotates through several shades or gradients!






and This is the second set of paired outfits by !MoonliteCat Creations. This set is named after the God Aries and the Goddess Athena . And I had to giggle at Aries as it looks JUST like what Aries would wear on Xena/Hercules . And the hair I have on is another one by !!Firelight!! called Tasha. But it does not change colors. Unless you make it.






and now stepping away from the couples. Here we go with items from Petrichor! The outfit is not a Relay Item but is a Faire release! As in its its being offered for the first time at the faire! It's is a co release with ERSCH and is called Eres . The Horns I have on though are a Relay offering I believe and they are the Sylaine Horns and come in the curved ram like shape a straight point and a slight curve. As well as a hud to change colors!





And now for the last wearable items I have two other Petrichor RFL releases. Their Eres Bodysuits #1 and Kaira Cameo Jewelry *close up of the jewelry* . The body suit comes in several colors and the Jewelry comes with a hud to change a LOT of colors. If you cant quite make it out the cameo has a skull design on them. I've also got on Lower leg tatoos by Germinal called Starlight. I really like how they look with my feet! And in my hand, which is altering the pose I used a little is the Alchemy Potion by OYI *close up* It glows, rotates and the runes can be detached to just wear the potion.











Lets get into items you can rez out. For starters, from Dreaming Thicket, you can, well pretty much get the ENTIRE library of the Carnelian Archives. Do you want to build a Library? They have you covered. Buildings. Book shelves, full and empty, Desks, books for the desks, and a myriad of other items!





To keep with the book theme next is an item by Grey's Mind Maze and is their Stories in a book. Which is a magical book opened up and growing things!





and Lastly more items by OYI and here we have their Alchemy Lectern which you can use both with and with out the magic effects and their Scriptorium. I do need to check this store out more! Its new to me and what Ive seen are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment