Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Sooonnn...


Don't mind me I'm just on my Pink Panic Flamingo..



Click for Bigger




It's almost one of the most wonderful times of the year again! FANTASY FAIRE! FIFTEEN DAYS TILL OPENING!

April 21st is the day to once more walk through the mists and into the wonders of the Fairelands. Junction is rising and bringing with her 19 other amazing realms to explore. Which you can learn more about at https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/fairelands-2022/ just click each one! As always they sound so magical and intriguing.

I'll be blogging of course! I can not wait to see both the wondrous sims and the items that our creatures make to help raise funds for Relay for Life. I will be doing the Children of Stories Roleplay during the first week of faire as well. This year the sim they are on is The Hunros Mine and what snippets I've heard for the story sounds like its going to be another amazing one! We have records to break again! And I hope we do it! It's sure to be exciting!

The fairelands quest this year is called the Dreaming Cat and if you think im not excited about THAT then you need to rethink! It's ending sim is The Clouded Mountains but of course the first part will take you over all of the realm of the Faire. Go with a group that always makes it more fun!


SEE YOU SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment