Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Gaalthyr - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Gaalthyr with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Gaalthyr



If you want elven style clothing this is THE place to get some of the best! Not even kidding! Also has some great decor shops! Come explore and find what you want!






Lets start with what turned into one of my favorite photos Ive taken in a WHILE..Adar and I are both in outfits from Scarlet Fey. My outfit is named for the sim even! Gaalthyr ! And Adar's is called Valinoir.






This next outfit is by Roped Passions and is called Shadow Seductress, and the horns, necklace, veil and flowers come with it! It's slinky and dramatic!





This next outfit is by KaiDesign and ike others comes with a lot! It's called Tenebrae and comes with the gown, Jewelery and shoes I am not wearing. I Also have on their Thoi headdress Which is the horns, roses and...metal bits.






The last outfit I have for you all is by Jazabelle and is called Princess of Elvenwood. Comes with all you see me in and, theres huds to let you, make some parts a bit more risque.





Now onto the Decor! This charming Garden Gazing ball set is by [Ari-Pari] and is their Elemental Light Orb. Obviously I have all four elements shown here!






And now the last big of decor are these ADORABLE plushies from Astrium. They are so cute! We have here Alis the Wyrmling, Goat of the Heart and Starry goat!

No comments:

Post a Comment