Friday, April 22, 2022

Atheneum - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Atheneum with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Atheneum


Atheneum has quite a number of amazing creators in it, however a good number of them are things that would not work with my avatar! Such as face tattoos and eyes, or full skins. I DO highly recommend popping into each store so you don't miss things! Like I did as I missed that there was a pose store so used poses from Pink Moon's What my legs did which you can get on Mythspire Ridge. Instead of from the lovely pose store in Atheneum! The shopping guide is SO helpfull for that!

I have two outfits from creators in Atheneum to show you all!








This first outfit does not include the pants. It's just the Corest! It's by @Ava@ and is their Steampunk Corest. I've paired it with one of Butterfly Kiss Boutique's Relay hair offerings called Illya. Its a sweet lil Updo! And about my shoulders is Attitude is an Artform's Sleek Halo, which comes in various colors and with and with out the candles.







This outfit is a fun steampunky number in purple by (BYRNE) called Electra . Under it you can see the amazing Moon Tears body tattoo by [AERTH], which if your of the fantasy type persona also works as just part of your skin! And the hair is another by Butterfly Kiss Boutique called Spectra.






Next up Some Rezable items! Showing first is a selection of several items you can get by The Dark Fae. Of their items I chose so showcase their Hanging Birb Light and Lord and Lady Steamwarbler Birb. The Steamwarbler Birbs come in a super tiny version as well! I find them just adorable!






And last up is an Art Deco Hall set by [CIRCA]. Which is one of their few Art Deco furniture selections you can get from them right now! I love the mirror the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment