Thursday, April 28, 2022

Living Echoes - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Living Echoes with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Living Echoes



There is a lot to see and get here! I had a hard time narrowing it all down! And you can buy bits of the build too! ALWAYS a nice thing!






First off is one of the many gorgeous gowns that Belle Epoque has to offer. And this one is named for the sim! So I just had to show it off. It comes several colors but this one is offered in a Relay Kiosk and is of course purple!






This is not the avatar but a Skin FOR the avatar if you happen to be lucky enough to have one of Nutbusters Maneki Neko avatars. This is by Furry Fashion and its just a sweet Pastel fur tone! It's called Spring Kitty. Im not sure my eye color changed though so it may not be the right one.





Next up is a dress by Tamiron Forge called Fiona is a simple Boho style dress. It comes in a number of patterns and I picked a Pink one with fern leaves on it. I paired it with parts of Mindgardens Creations Indian summer jewelery set. The headdress and necklace! Theres a lot more pieces to it so you can mix and match! And I think Mindgardens is on a different sim and I just got my folders mixed up but HEY you can get them in the Fairelands someplace!






This last outfit is by *Lurve* and is their Fantasy Flyer Outfit, A simple pants and top but the top has a harness with small feathered wings! There are several colors and patterns to pick from and if you get the fat pack you can mix and match!





Now its time for decor! As I said before Harshlands has lots of bits of the sim build for sale! Buildings, fences...and Stairs! As you can see here you can get these castle worthy crystal decorated stairs!






The next decor bit is by BamPu Legacies and is their cute lil Fairy Bridge . Its not to big so it would fit nicely over some streams in a garden.







And the last item is by Dragon Magick Wares and it is their Elven Scrying Pool . Which comes with floating orbs that roate around it and also can be removed if you just want a normal looking bird bath.



No comments:

Post a Comment