Sunday, April 24, 2022

The Chrysalis Gardens - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Chrysalis Gardens with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to The Chrysalis Gardens


I didn't pick up a lot of clothing here but the two outfits I do have are spectacular! One for me one For Adar! But also very importantly YOU CAN BUY BITS OF THE BUILD! Yassss






This handsome uniform is by Kotolier and is simply called their Navy Uniform. It comes with the hat. It may come with shoes that I took off but I cant remember. Theres a few shades as well! Its a simple uniform but a well made one too! Quite sharp looking!






And here I'm wearing a just STUNNING gown by Una called Nathassa. It comes in a range of colors and parts can be changed separately and i just felt so regal wearing it! I paired it with Air's Amaho halo. which turned out to be a LOT bigger then I though tit would be but its still amazing! And I'm sure can be resized down. Air's work is always so detailed and delicate!





now we get into the rez items and I have a few more of those then I do outfits! First up is a set of Sunflowers by 3rd eye, the color I am showing you here is called Support and is in the colors of the Ukrainian flag. Sunflowers are their national flower.





Next up is some garden items by Simply Shelby who always makes some of the cutest items! Showing here are two items their Garden Butterfly Topiary Set and Garden Fairy Set. Both would look super cute in a nice garden!





Next up is this amazing crystal garden! Its by The Olde Attic and is called Fairy Crystals . It's got a nice glowy effect on it!










And lasty OH HAPPY DAY! SIM BUILD BITS! By the Looking Glass of course! You can even get more then these including the buildings! But the one that made me the MOST happy about was getting the bug/butterfly! AND you can shrink it down to place inside a house so its not so big! OH J!OY!

No comments:

Post a Comment