Monday, April 25, 2022

Tenpyo - creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Tenpyo with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Tenpyo



Due to the sim build you will find quite a few Asian designers here in Tenpyo. So if that's your jam DO come here and take a look around!






First off is my husband looking FIIINNEEE in this outfit by Gabriel called WZip Jacket & Pants. It also comes with shoes but..took em off. The store has a lot to offer AND has 99L sale going on! Go and get yourself looking good!





And next up is Adar and I in Hawker's House two relay offerings! Adar is in their Jupiter Outfit and I'm in their Argonaut Dress . Which gives me major Hufflepuff vibes due to the colors.





And last for the items you can wear that Im showing off is an outfit by Touryuumon called Spring Painting and true to it's name its all splattered in paints! I also have on these wicked cool ankle wings by Hopscotch called Fly like a Butterfly you can adjust them so they look like they are a part of your shoes or wear them alone! With a color change hud. I may have squealed a little when I saw them.





Moving onto the decor items. Heres one more of the several items both to wear and rez from Hopscotch that I just love to death! It's called the Trippy Mirror and it really really is! But also Mesmerizing! You can set it to not move as well as change the wood color. And in case you wanted to see here's a videoe of it in action

Link in case the embed doesn't want to work





And of course due to the sim theme and the stores there you can get a number of lovely Asian themed items from various contries and cultures found there. Which includes this table and chair set by [Aleutia] called Keshiki. The cloth is pattern change on both the table and the chair so I showed off two of the patterns here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment