Thursday, April 21, 2022

Mythspire Ridge - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Mythspire Ridge with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Mythspire Ridge


There's only a small handful of creators at Mythspire Ridge, as its mostly for the Lit Fest. And as its early, a lot haven't put the blogger box out. Elicio hasn't gotten his Relay sim bits out yet but hes got signs up showing what they will be. I did get an update for the veiled Mushrooms with the sim color in it. I just cant figure out how to trigger it lol. I'm keeping an eye out for the sim sparklies though!

Anyway. Heres what I do have for you all!





First of two gowns for today! This one is by Poet's Heart, As is the Jewelry. The gown is called Frederika and I used a lovely floral print from the RFL offering pack called Summer Bloom. Its a really elegant casual gown with many colors and patterns to pick from! The jewelry set is called Luna and has a hud to change various parts of it. I forgot to check to see if you can buy them separate or just as as set.

I am also using a pose you can get at the sim from Pink Heart from their Girasol Ms Elegance Mexico '22 national pack.






This second gown is by God Mod and is their Evermore top and skirt! They have some other fantastic Fae outfits to offer as well. I really love the pattern on the skirt for this one though. And again I am using a Pink Heart pose from the same pack.

I will update this post if I get the mushrooms working.

No comments:

Post a Comment