Friday, April 29, 2022

Sylvuselah - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Sylvuselah with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Sylvuselah


Sylvuselah has a big host of great shops! And once again you can take home bits of the build and by now if you read the posts you know how much I loovee getting to get parts of the Fairelands

Even if I never do rez them out lol.






Let's get into this! First up is a cute lil PJ set by ! [QE] Designs called Victoria Vintage. It's as I said SO CUTE and comes in a few colors! And I randomly paired it with the _-FAS-_ Snapper Plant attachment. Cause I love me a Little Shop of Horror reference.





Next up is another gown by [QE] their Contessa Gown. I really like the pattern on the gown and it also of course comes in many colors!





and the last outfit from [QE] I have to show you is their Aphrodite Silks . It comes with the arm bands and you can switch colors! And Along side it I have En Points Sylvusian Miniwhale. YES a mini version of the giant whale on the sim! Its so cute as it floats along with you!





and lastly, and I forgot to take a close up of the outfit I have on Grumble's Roxie Dress in the Eye. Thought the colors went with the sim. It sadly got overtaken by OMG GIANT FANTAIL!! By En Point of course! And the box came with rezable and RIDEABLE so of course I had to ride one! lol Such a fun array of colors too!






Lets get into the decor. First we have these cute cute CUTE Capybara by TONKATIHEAD . Theres a whole lot of poses and ones even rainbow!






Next are these fantastic floating plant lamps from Multifarious called Gloombane Lanterns . I really liked these when I saw them in their shop at the sim.









Also by Multifarious I bring you BATTLE FLAMINGOS!!!! Theres a whole lot of em so just showing off the royal family and a selection of the others.









And while you can get nearly all of the luminous plants you see in the sim. Such as these Mushrooms by En Point!

No comments:

Post a Comment