Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Doriath - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Doriath with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Doriath



OH this sim had lots and lots of appliers and bits for merfolk in it! sadly not for any of the tails I own. Though that new tail by Petrichor is VERY VERY tempting! There's also some lovely clothing stores and Decor items as well! So lets get to looking at some of what you can get!







This first outfit is by Les Encantades for both items! Their lovely Eloise gown and the fantastic Capri Horns. Both items come in an array of colors! and I really love the simple yet beautiful design of the gown. And the horns with the roses really sets it off!





Next up is a gown in a limited edition color by Ashbourne & Burleigh called Titania . I just love the pastels of it if you want a beautiful ball gown for an event get this one!! I Paired it with the Flarr Headband also by A & B.





And the last gown for you all is by {Acios} Called Ligeia *A* . It comes in a range of colors and has beautiful texture on it!






And now for some decor items! Remember how I said there was a lot of Mer stuff? Well heres a stunning throne and underwater scene by FantaSea called The Mermaid's Chair





And now something above ground this lovely bird bath by My View called The lotus. Which as you can see floats in it! It would be perfect tucked into someones garden!





And this last bit of decor is a falls and statue called Lady in the Water and it also by My View!

No comments:

Post a Comment