Thursday, April 25, 2013

::{Elysium}:: and Meero's on Lumenaria

I have two things to show you also from Lumenaria. One is a gown one is...not!

Lets start with the gown. It's by ::{Elysium}:: as is the horns and garland I am wearing. Both relay offerings. The gown is called Maenad while the matching wreath and antler, have no real name.

I love this gown, but then I am a sucker for gowns with flowers on them, and the blue roses are a lovely touch. The matching antlers also come in a version with just the garland, but I like the birdy on them so antler kitty it is!

I really like the styling of the gown and I don't think I have anything else by them so I may just have to go take a look at what else they have to offer at their main store.






Next up, something a little different for me, A breedble! ..Now I have done the breedbles critters in the past, and in fact i have some kitty cats on my land right now. The past two years relay kitties.

Now I tried Meeros at one point, but I think I did so at a busy time for me and just got overwhelmed and gave up. I do think they are adorable and worth it if you want to give it a go. I love the sounds they make and the storyline that comes with them!

I was given a blogger pack by them to review and so I shall so. It came with two random plants and a starter set of meero nest, food and home stone. I did not fully open up the starter set. The plants though, are quite lovely and would make nice plants to have about your land even if you do not have any Meeros.

As I didn't uuh..hatch, my meero, and my memory sucks, I can't remember if the meero you get in the pack is an exclusive to Fantasy faire coat or not.



Click to see bigger




Now their store on Lumenaria is SOOO adorable! I love it a lot. really shows off the plants and the meeros themselves. In fact outside they have one I WANT SO MUCH!




Click to see bigger



FAIRY MEERO!..at least that is what it looks like to me. SO ADORABLE!!

And like I said the inside is just as great



Click to see bigger





Click to see bigger




So go check out the Meeros, I Believe they have a few meero type decorations to offer as well, statues of the cute critters. And if you want to give raising them a go check out their main sim to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment