Friday, April 26, 2013

Kouse’s Sanctum and NAMINOKE in Lotus Valley Dreams

Kouse is one of my favorite designers in Secondlife, so of COURSE I had to snap up one of her relay gowns. I chose the one named Ophelia because I liked the lil hat and the sleeves, but she has three lovely gowns to chose from. I just only picked up the one.

For the record Kouse also made my glasses you see me in. They are named for me and found under her jewelry brand Krystal. I love them so much.

You can get to her main store by following this slurl and her store on the sim is at the border of Lotus Valley and Lumenaria




For my other outfit, I chose an oriental one to match the theme of the sim. I selected a new to me designer named NAMINOKE and her cute mini kimono she was offering called Lotus Dawn. I love how it shifts and moves.


You can get to her main store at this SLURL and her store on Lotus Dream is near the boarder of Lotus Dream and Ravenshard.





Also on the sim is another of my favorite designers Caverna Obscura  . I owned one of her relay offerings already and in fact showed it off at this post here earlier in the month. I adore Elvina work enough to want to give her a shot out even if I am not showing OFF her work in this post. Her store is near kouse's on the sim


Again you can get to Lotus Valley Dreams via the SLURL there. It has a map but I told you how to get to these stores!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you do fashion as a cat. That's what SL is all about...being who you want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      There aren't that many Fur bloggers out there at all, which surprises me.

      Delete