Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SL Names Meme

Next for strawberry Singh's blogger _____ Memes NAMES!



click for bigger






Outfit :::sn@tch fishing outfit:: SLURL
Outfit Outfit is no longer fishable, but they have new ones SLURL
Hair>TRUTH< June SLURL
Posepart of below item, not sure if it's still available SLURL
SkyboxCreative Fantasy (BOXED) Mystic Maze (with Minotaur)SLURL


Not sure I have a lot that is interesting, that I haven't already covered for this one. It's all about names in Second Life


Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following 8 questions and answers to your blog post, delete my answers and input your own! Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!


1. What’s your SL name?

Softpaw Sommer

Please note that is SOFT and PAW

Not SOUTHpaw..I am not left handed

And not SoftpawS..there is only one of me and I am not a lil plastic thing you put on cat claws to keep them from scratching.

2. What made you choose this name?

Softpaw has been my internet name since I started getting on the internet almost 20 years ago.

Sommer got picked from the list of SL last names because it looked nice with Softpaw.


3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you?

Most call me Softpaw, or Soft. Lunar, one of Steelhead's owners, calls me Mrs. Paw. Occasionally I get called Fae Kitty.


4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one?

I briefly tried using just Softpaw, but after years of staring at Softpaw Sommer, it just looked odd with out the Sommer so I stopped using a display name.

5. Do you like your SL name?

Sure do!

6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be?

I would not change it.

7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen?

I don't even remember. I have a few friends who switch their display names to really silly long names every so often.

8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen?

See above!

1 comment: