Friday, April 26, 2013

Ravenshard ~ a Fantasy Faire Sim

Ravenshard is fantasy whimsical world from the mind of Mayah Parx, of Epic Toy Factory who both created it and sponsered it

And like last year, I want to eat parts of her Fantasy Faire Sim she created.

SLURL and shop list at this link

Mayah created a world based on a whole lotta Dr Seuss, * I WANT A TRUFFULA TREE!! SO BAD, but I can't figure out if they are for sale someplace or not*, but also some Burton and Carol. It's a fabulous mishmash of fantasy that just WORKS. Pools of chocolate, truffula trees, wacky buildings, some with FEET, and just all around fabulousness. If you look you may even spot the Lorax!

Even the windlight setting is wacky fantastic, with multicolored clouds scrolling across the sky at full speed!




Click to see bigger






Click to see bigger






Click to see bigger






Click to see bigger

If you can figure out why I took this shot then you know me very well!




You can see all of my photos of the sim at this link

And because I added a video to my post about Mayah's sim last year..here is one that matches this years!

No comments:

Post a Comment