Friday, April 26, 2013

Simply Fae on Ravenshard

And here we have the last of my shops! The delightfully whimsical Simply Fae by Boaz Sands

Her Main store is located here and her Fantasy faire outlet is located to the right of the landing point near the boarder of Ravenshard and Fairelands Junctions sim

I have a few of Boaz's outfits already, so I was very pleased to be assigned her to blog. She offers outfits for both full size Fae like me and the petite faes.


The first of her Relay offerings I will be showing off is a short sassy dress called Tatiana I . It's simple but I love it. The embroidery on the skirt is my favorite part.





Her next outfit I will be showing off is actually one I picked up from her Relay kiosk last year, but it was so fantastic she had it again this year! I love the vine and floral work on it, and its one of those that swishes extreamly well. Good for dancing!





You can get to her shop on Eavenshard via this Slurl

No comments:

Post a Comment