Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disneybound Challenge week six - Merida


click for bigger







Outfit - Shirt Schadenfreude Yellow Oxford Shirt (open) SLURL
Outfit Anariel Gown Only by Caverna Obscura SLURL
Prop Blooming Bow [Gen3] (box) v3.01) SLURL
Hair.:EMO-tions:. * LISSI * flamesSLURL
Pose*~*HopScotch*~* The Huntress 2 SLURL
Sim Steelhead NevermoorSLURL



Posting this now instead of next week due to next week being devoted as much as possible to FANTASY FAIRE!! I have my four shops, which I've already gotten some items for, and the sims like last year. SO EXCITED!! My posts start Sunday due to Ren faire dress rehearsal this weekend.

I think I've already said that.

This outfit was an easy one for me to put together. I had to buy NOTHING new for it. Heck, the hair I have labeled as "Merida like" in my inventory. It all just fit perfect for this look.

And I did NOTHING to the bow to make it all pretty. It came with the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment