Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Three SL Wishes Meme


And here we go with this weeks questions from Strawberry!


click for bigger





Outfit {RW} Zahrah in Violet [RFL Only Color]SLURL
HairSirena Cara SLURL
Pose!Musa! Fantasy Pose001-010 Fat SLURL
SimLotus Valley Dream - A fantasy Faire SimSLURL



This week is an interesting one!


So you’re walking along the beach, kicking at the sand and you notice a magic lamp hidden under a rock. You pull it out and rub it, because what else would you do with a magic lamp? Out pops a genie and is ready to grant you three wishes, any three wishes to do with your SLife.

Meme instructions: Share three things you wish for or about your Second Life. They could be things you wish from Linden Lab, things you would like to have inworld, things you would like to do, or any kind of wishes you may have. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well!



1. I wish Secondlife was easier on computers then it is.

Linden really needs to work on its programming so it does not take such specifics to run Sl and have it look GOOD. Not Decent, not ok, REALLY GOOD.

When I started five years ago in order to play second life, I had to get a new computer, and a specific graphics card. I get that the downloading of images you need a good internet speed, but can't they make the viewer run better for people that have lower grade or older computer?


2. I wish I could access my Secondlife Inventory in real life.


I would have the worlds best wardrobe and never run out of food, money or ANYTHING. It would be fantastic. Would take REAL magic to make this happen but how awesome would that be?


3. I wish I could focus myself more to be a better creator.

My biggest problem with creating stuff isn't lack of ability, its lack of focus to learn the tools, or to sit and work on a project and learn the software to make things. If I could make myself focus on those and not be all over the place when on the computer I bet I could eventually get to the point of building amazing things!

1 comment: