Monday, April 8, 2013

Procrastination Meme

the second of Strawberry Singh's blogger _____ Memes that I am playing catch up with! And yes I likely will post them all today,there is only 5 of them. I will space them out though!


click for bigger



Outfit ::: B@R ::: Fairy of Cattleya SLURL
Hair[LeLutka]-JOLIE hair/ SLURL
Pose::WetCat:: "Fairy Crossing" Stool Boxed SLURL
SkyboxThe Atmospheres - The Magic Fantasy ForrestSLURL


This one she called her Procrastination meme

"This meme isn’t really about procrastinating though, or how you procrastinate. This meme is just to make you procrastinate even further from what you had planned for today (or this week). :P So keep reading the post for further instructions."

1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?

I only have the one Softpaw Sommer Rez day March 28, 2008

2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?

Brythony, I had some wonderful neighbors there. Follow that with some fantastic people I met in the Isle of Wyrms

3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now?

Steelhead! When not out exploring. I love my Steelhead family.

4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)

Oh this ones easy. Ambrose Steampunk! Can't wait to see him next month. Once a year real world visits are not enough. We have so much fun together.

5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)

ugh, so much to pick from, I guess, not counting my base avatar, it would be my big pink tree, called Hope Spring Eternal by Kriss Lehmann of Botanical. It's one item I will ALWAYS keep out on my land. It was also one of the first items I picked up. Apart from it's pinkness, the meaning behind the name is close to my heart.

6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life?

uuhhh *checks marketplace transactions* a bunch of hair demos, none of which worked. ...stupid rigged mesh hairs not fitting the cat head..

7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?

PINK!! PINK AND MORE PINK! followed by purple

8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?

It all depends on how far I have to go. walk to stuff close, fly if its far.

9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?

Steelhead town meetings can get insane at times...all it takes is one person passing around a freebie full perm weapon that shoots like..pies..or fish..and we're ALL shooting them.

10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?

I have no clue here, I do know it would involve a lot of CGI and/or some extreme makeup. So pretty much just looking at voices, and still there, not a CLUE. I always imagined my SL voice to be sweet, light, and bell like. Which, uhh, I don't sound like for real.




1 comment: